Wednesday, October 11, 2006

my small percent shows: GHOST!

fushion ticket:

1.
make it all thinned out
young and
milked lips.
pulped residual
and a fully fleshed thought
has become condensed
between the vice [sic].

2.
made it all thinned out
young,
milking lips;
pulps. residual,
out full flesh
condensed between
a thoughtful vise.

3.
lips milked thin.
chewing the pulpy edges,
residual flesh.
i thought,
oh yes,
how condensed,
saliva concentrated.

4.
fleshed out lips
caught in my teeth,
how smooth-
rolling the edge over
my tongue
under the fuzz of saliva.
braking seal
cracking smiles.


well how about that.
Dissecting pens,
insects ink.
therefore touching pink.
i promised.

an incompetant wizards staff. a plane crashed into a building near my school. the dow has recovered after terrorism was ruled out. im not going to class though. my heart caved in around noon today so ive been inserting splintered beams. tomorrow im going to see lukie. i havent seen him or the girls in a long time. i bet he doesnt need to be rocked to sleep anymore. i bet he still needs jazz to stay asleep though. now i will have money for a metro card for friday. i am going to see (the) melvins next week. this will complete my year of seeing my favorite bands. jucifer was almost too much to bear. my bare skull like a marshmallow pillow of slurpee gum. i feel my bones crush and heal constantly.

No comments: