Thursday, October 26, 2006

a healthy cramping of style.

white people robbing white people in williamsburg.
--------------


Today I received an extraordinary gift from a woman I've really bonded with for about seven months. She gave me some jewelery her husband had had made for her by hand before he passed away. I couldn't do anything but drink tea with her and thank her. I couldn't decline the gift either. With all of the stories she's told me about life in Germany and raising her children, I've become close with her in a way I never thought was possible. I gave up calling her by her American name and I just call her grandma like the kids. I'm not supposed to tell her son that she gave it to me. I wont. I told my mother. My mother asked if I had cried.
No.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"imagine how my father felt... resorting finally to the belt...."HV.
constantly stuck in my head. its the new republic of rough and ready.

Vlad the impaler dipped his bread in the blood of his victims and barely chewed. Vladracula.


earth angels:
rainbow chalk
pony mountain
sugar squaw
intellectual color cheese wheel
black & white cookie: an interracial, sweet marriage.


club foot: some kinda lump life.

tales from the six train:
1.
things are pretty okay,
i read my book,
look
down
see pointy shoes
and finally when
i look up
i see they are merry mariachi singers.


2.
lets rob these people
no
okay
so how old is charisse anyway?
i dont know 14...15?
i really dont know man
but uhuh
you know
old enough to give a nigga a blow job
why you got two houses?
fuck she got no... you know
hunts point.
fuck you, i live in the projects;
she dont even know.
----


i have cold toes, warm hands, lukewarm feeling and a set life of uneven slate sidewalks to catch my footing on.

No comments: