Thursday, May 07, 2009

big faker/ six gold teeth in the hands of a giant.

humongous secrets revealed:

I am not a real redhead. Ask people of the NRHS grad class of 2003...if they remember my hair from 2000. I used to be a dark blondish/red as a child. As I grew closer to my father during my HS years I decided to go for it and take on the crazy "Hungarian hue" of his and my childhood.

People ask me this all the time and I tell them I'm a huge faker. Either that or I'm surprised they can't tell.

I'm so used to it myself that this all seems routine for me. Also I am not a liar. I've never really seen the point in lying. Even white lies. I just won't say anything. Perhaps this is another reason I feel I can not be around people who pay me compliments. I can not just say thank you and leave it, or pay one back. Gee, I like your...UGLY STOCKINGS. Hold on a second, let me talk over you and replace your inane drivel with an absolute out of the blue comment you can not respond to. Good news! I can not tell a lie. I used the wood from the tree to build a fire under us. Thank me later.

...cont.

I dye my hair in the nude because I am a messy hair dyer. This is not really sexy. (Ask my neighbors, particularly the one across from me whom I always walk around naked in front of. Pull your shades or DEAL.
Who doesn't like to cook and read in the nude?
I am always sticking out my stomach and trying to mimic a nude model that I once had at Purchase in '04 with Andy B and Joyce. He used this awesome pole to show his old man muscles, and, well, I feel like an old dude sometimes making my little sandwiches against the pale slant of light that filters into the kitchen.) So tonight is not different, except my hair dying robe, the robe I lounge in, has it's ass torn out from being a billion years old.
One day I will sit on it and dust will explode from around my ass and shoulder blades upon contact with any furniture.

(I was successful though. I am ready to graduate into my regular robe and sit down with a Klonopin and Diet Coke.)

I am soul for real though.
I am not not not not not not.
Make that into an equation.
yes, yes, yes
no, yes.
no = yes.
NO + YES = Tomorrow.

2 comments:

Zoraida Cordova said...

you're my fave red head still.

JESSICA TAGHAP said...

just so you know, I have a thing for redheads, real or not.

;)